Spearhead gives founders their first fund and teaches them how to angel invest.
What you get
- Your own $500K fund—we provide the back-office and legal so you can focus on investing
- An additional $500K of funding if your first set of investments follow the investing guidelines
- A second fund up to $5M if your first fund is exceptional—four founders have received a second fund so far
- Follow-on capital for breakout companies in your portfolio; typically several million dollars for exceptional companies
- Mentorship and office hours from top angels and VCs
- A community of elite founders and alumni to learn from
What we expect
- A passion for learning the craft of angel investing and helping founders
- The ability to lead deals in your domain or in your long-standing relationships—ideally, be the first money in
- Same-day replies to founders and the Spearhead team
- A 30 minute phone call, once per quarter, to review your portfolio
- Attend the Spearhead kickoff in California in H1 2021
- No pressure to invest; stay focused on your company and go at your own pace
See the FAQ for more information.